- Use a sharp knife to slice the pork scotch fillet into fine strips.
- Pour the oil into a large heavy-based wok set over a high heat and fry the pork for 3 minutes, until lightly-browned.
- Add the vegetables and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the kecap manis and lime juice, then cook for 2 minutes, until glazed.
Stir-fried pork scotch fillet with five spice
3 hrs 10 mins
- 800g pork scotch fillet (whole or steaks)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- 3 cups mixed chopped vegetables (carrot, broccoli, corn, garlic)
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- Juice of 1 lime