- Preheat oven to 220°C. Season the spare ribs generously with salt and pepper, then rub with oil.
- Arrange the vegetables, cherries and pork (skin side-up) in a roasting pan, then bake for 30 minutes.
- Pour in the bourbon and stock, reduce oven to 150°C, then bake for a further 1 hour.
Roast spare ribs in cherry bourbon sauce
1 hr 30 mins
- 800g pork spare ribs
- Sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups sautéed vegetables (onion, celery, garlic)
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- ½ cup bourbon
- 1 cup beef stock