- Cut pork into 1cm-thick slices.
- Place flour into a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a shallow bowl. Coat pork slices in flour, dusting off excess, coat with egg then evenly coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, cook pork nuggets, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve pork nuggets with Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon wedges.
Parmesan Crumbed Nuggets
- 500g pork fillets
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon wedges, to serve