- Butterflied Lamb Leg: Pre-heat barbeque (hood down) to high heat. Remove lamb from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Place oil in a bowl, add rosemary brush. Brush oil over lamb and season.
- Reduce barbeque to medium. Place lamb on hot grill plate, skin side down. Cook for 15-20 minutes on each side, hood down or until an internal doneness of 58◦C. Drizzle with lemon juice. Transfer Lamb to a chopping board, cover loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes.
- Roasted Cauliflower: Preheat barbeque (hood down) high heat. Combine oil, garlic, paprika, cumin and coriander in a bowl. Blanch cauliflower for 7 minutes, remove, and cool for 10 minutes. Place cauliflower on a baking tray head up. Baste with spice mixture and season. Place in the barbeque (hood down), roast for 1 – 1 ½ hours, basting throughout. Remove from barbeque, grate parmesan over cauliflower and serve with lemon wedges.
- Roasted Lemon and tomato Salad: Place all ingredients except oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Combine oil and vinegar in a jug, season with salt and pepper. Add dressing to bowl and toss gently.
- Tahini dressing: combine all ingredients in a bowl, set to the side.
- Slice the lamb across the grain, serve with chargrilled lemon, cauliflower, tahini yoghurt and roasted lemon and tomato salad.
This recipe would also work well on the Parilla. To see this being done, watch our youtube video.
If using a gas BBQ try to trivet the lamb onto a rack so it sits off the grill plate (this will prevent the lamb from burning on the plate during the roasting process).