- Use a sharp knife to slice the pork into fine strips, then season generously with salt and pepper and toss with half the sesame oil.
- Fry the pork in a large heavy-based wok over a high heat for 5 minutes, until just browned, then set aside.
- Pour the remaining oil into the wok and fry the garlic and ginger briefly, then add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Return the pork, pour in the soy, lemon juice and honey, mix well, then serve.
Easy pork stir-fry
- 2 x 400g pork fillets, silverskin removed
- Sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6cm piece ginger, cut into fine batons
- 4 cups mixed chopped vegetables (cauliflower, capsicum, snow peas, bean shoots)
- ¼ cup dark soy sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey