- Place the beef in a bowl and toss in flour. Preheat oven to 170oC
- Add 2 tsp of oil to a large casserole dish over high heat, add half the beef and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from casserole dish and repeat process with 2 tsp oil and remaining beef. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and the onion, carrots and mushrooms to the casserole dish. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until lightly coloured. Add the red wine, beef stock and beef to the dish and bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook in the oven for2 hours or until the meat is tender. Add the zucchini for the final 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with mashed potato, lemon zest and chopped parsley.
Red wine can be omitted and replaced with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 cup water.