Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients - serves 4
- 1 Lamb rump steak (or chump chops, bone removed), fat trimmed
- 250 g Greek-style yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 3 Mango chutney, plus extra to serve
- 1 Juice of lemon
- 3 Corn cobs
- 3 Zucchini, diced
- 300 g Frozen peas
- 330 g uncooked rice (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Combine the yoghurt and chutney with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice in a bowl. Add the lamb steaks, toss to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180oC (fan forced). Allow excess marinade to drip off then bake on a tray lined with al foil and baking paper, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the corn cobs in boiling water. While they are cooking put the zucchini and peas in a sieve over the corn and steam for 4 minutes. Slice the corn kernels off the cobs and stir into the cooked rice with the zucchini, peas and chopped parsley.
- Combine the olive oil and remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the rice and mix well. Slice the lamb and serve on top of rice with extra yoghurt and chutney, if liked.
You can also char-grill or BBQ the steaks. Cook for about 7 minutes, turning once, or until cooked to your liking.