- Toss potatoes in oil, season with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish, cook with lid down for 30-35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine paprika, oil, chilli, salt and pepper and garlic in a bowl. Fold corn husks back to expose kernels, remove silk and tie with kitchen string. Brush the spice mixture over the corn. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove tomahawks from the fridge 15 minutes before cooking and rub with oil and season.
- Heat a barbeque grill to a high heat. Grill the tomahawks, turning occasionally for 10-15 minutes each side. Transfer to a tray, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Place asparagus on barbeque, cook turning, for 2-3 minutes.
- Carve steak and slice, serve with vegetables with jus.
- When cooking to the desired doneness, it is best to probe the meat with a thermometer. Check our cooking conversion times for an indication of desired doneness, temperature and cook time.
- The meat continues to cook after removing from the heat. For example, the internal temperature (56-58◦C) so it can raise to 62-65◦C after resting for medium rare.